All furniture styles typically look good in grey from classic to modern to contemporary. The city chic contemporary look, however, is a style that looks exceptional when designed with grey.
The Donny Osmond Sullivan Collection features a contemporary squared frame with downward sloping arms that looks perfect when matched with a space grey color palette. Each piece features decorative nail head trim along the front rail, back arms, and along the outer frame. Not only is this a visually stunning set, but it also offers ultimate comfort with its fully reversible feather down-wrapped seating. Pair it with the dark metal occasional tables to complete the look!
Different Moods of Grey
- Mix cloud grey and ecru when designing a space that is suppose to be soft and inviting.
- Create a glamorous look by combining red with charcoal grey in your dining room.
- If a stylish/contemporary bedroom is what you desire, then try using slate grey as the main color scheme with touches of chartreuse throughout the room.
- Dove grey is a soft neutral color that pairs really well with plums and violets.
Home Design Tips with Grey
- Introduce lots of sources of light when designing a room that has grey as the main color palette.
- Stay away from using high-gloss or semi gloss grey when using it on your room walls. Opt for flat paint instead.
- When pairing grey with white, choose creamier trims such as beige so you can avoid the jarring difference in color palettes.
- Using more than one hue of grey will add depth to a room.